Well, it’s really quite minor…Only the series name has been added ;-). Keep a look out for sign-ups for For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, 4) – release date to be announced this week, along with the ARC Request/Cover Reveal/Release Day Blitz sign-up.
NO No! When you find M&M’s Dark Chocolate Mint on Amazon that you can’t buy here in The Netherlands, and you discover so many flavours we don’t have here! And I end up ordering a shitload, to find out that they only ship Dark Chocolate Mint to Europe ;-(. Ah, well, at least I got my hands on that flavour!
I’ve seen the numerous messages asking about a release date for For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, 4), but as of now, I don’t have one yet. To be announced real soon, I promise!
Chicago Syndicate series (Mafia Romance/Romantic Suspense/Dark Romance) – all three FREE in KU
For Fallon (#1) – RELEASED July 26, 2014
AMAZON US ➜ http://tinyurl.com/qy2qkwj
AMAZON UK ➜ http://tinyurl.com/pok85xc
GOODREADS ➜ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21941909-for-fallon
For Luca (#2) – RELEASED October 25, 2014
AMAZON US ➜ http://tinyurl.com/mastg98
AMAZON UK ➜ http://tinyurl.com/pf6btzz
GOODREADS ➜ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22755837-for-luca
For Adriano (#3) – RELEASED April 11, 2015
AMAZON US ➜ http://tinyurl.com/njaypr5
AMAZON UK ➜ http://tinyurl.com/kffhvgs
GOODREADS ➜ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23393333-for-adriano
Choosing a Top 5 Male Characters was seriously difficult since I have so many ❤.
1. Jamie Fraser from “Outlander (Cross Stitch)” by Diana Gabaldon – well, because you just have to experience romantic highlander Jamie . He’s sweet yet possessive and brilliantly portrayed in the tv-show! I could go on and on, but I’ll stop myself here !
2. Alexander (Shura) Belov from “The Bronze Horseman” by Paullina Simons– a close second to Jamie, but ever so memorable. Even though, I wanted to punch him in book 3, I still have mad love for Shura! Always remember Lazarevo .
3. Lochan from “Forbidden” by Tabitha Suzuma– the young man that stole and absolutely shattered my heart. I wanted to crawl into a hole for days after this book. I think of this character on random moments and never has a male character affected me so deeply. One of the most emotional stories ever and oh so good.
4. Caleb from “Captive in the Dark” by CJ Roberts – my first anti-hero. Man, this dude was horrible, but I ate it up and loved him anyway! Although, he did make me throw my e-reader across my room when he truly pissed me off in *ahem* (but I got over it, after months).This character is the cause of a dark romance addiction that lasted almost two years! For so long, I was engrossed by all these dark romances.
5. Christian Grey from “Fifty Shades of Grey” by E.L. James– because he was my first uber-possessive millionaire.