Choosing a Top 5 Male Characters was seriously difficult since I have so many ❤.
1. Jamie Fraser from “Outlander (Cross Stitch)” by Diana Gabaldon – well, because you just have to experience romantic highlander Jamie . He’s sweet yet possessive and brilliantly portrayed in the tv-show! I could go on and on, but I’ll stop myself here !
2. Alexander (Shura) Belov from “The Bronze Horseman” by Paullina Simons– a close second to Jamie, but ever so memorable. Even though, I wanted to punch him in book 3, I still have mad love for Shura! Always remember Lazarevo .
3. Lochan from “Forbidden” by Tabitha Suzuma– the young man that stole and absolutely shattered my heart. I wanted to crawl into a hole for days after this book. I think of this character on random moments and never has a male character affected me so deeply. One of the most emotional stories ever and oh so good.
4. Caleb from “Captive in the Dark” by CJ Roberts – my first anti-hero. Man, this dude was horrible, but I ate it up and loved him anyway! Although, he did make me throw my e-reader across my room when he truly pissed me off in *ahem* (but I got over it, after months).This character is the cause of a dark romance addiction that lasted almost two years! For so long, I was engrossed by all these dark romances.
5. Christian Grey from “Fifty Shades of Grey” by E.L. James– because he was my first uber-possessive millionaire.